Arkansas State Parks is introducing a new reservation system that is packed with a gamut of user friendly improvements. Starting March 2, 2017, Active Network will replace the current reservation system.
By weaving simplicity and technology together, Active Network has created a reservation system which allows guests to more precisely choose an overnight accommodation that is tailored to their personal needs.
Some of the features it brings include:
- Online maps of campgrounds showing each campsite.
- The ability to book specific campsites.
- Search functions that show all available campsites, cabins and lodge rooms available for a particular time period.
- An extensive list of amenities available in our overnight accommodations.
- Photos of all campsites (this will be available in the near future).
- Responsive so you can make a reservation on your phone or tablet.
- Faster check-in and check-out.
To allow for the integration of the new reservation system, Arkansas State Parks will NOT be taking reservations from February 20, 2017 through March 1, 2017. Guests with reservations made before February 20, 2017 will not be affected. This is to provide enough time to migrate all of the current reservations (approximately two years of data) to the new system.