Nashville High School would like to advertise several items they have for sale from the FFA/Agricultural Department. The construction of a new agri building should begin sometime in January or February. They have decided to open a sealed bid process to allow community members a chance to purchase some equipment and other items being sold by the agricultural department.
All sealed bids must be turned into Tate Gordon by 9 a.m. on December 13. Sealed bids should be dropped off at Nashville High School, 1301 Mt. Pleasant Drive, Nashville, Arkansas 71852.
If you purchase equipment through this bid process, all equipment must be picked up by the end of business on December 19th. Some items will require the buyer to remove or take items down before they can take it. Contact 870-845-3261 and talk to Tate Gordon, Drew Tollett or Matthew McLelland for more information.
Sealed Bid Items- Agri
Bid Day is December 13 at Nashville Administration Board Room at 10 a.m.
1. Ideal ARC250 Lincoln Welder
2. Soil Sterilizer
3. 9 HP Honda Chipper/Shredder
4. Hypotherm Powermax 1000 Plasma Cutter and Torch System
5. DIP-PAK 250 Wire Welder and Pro Fax Spool Gun
6. Delta Radial Circular Saw
7. Beverly Metal Shear- not working, but can be fixed
8. Graymills Part Washer (floor mount unit)
9. Metal overhead door- 16×10
10. Metal overhead door- 10×10
11. 6 foot cast iron sink- 3 faucet heads
12. 2- 48 inch chicken house fans
13. 3- 48 inch chicken house louvers
14. Large Titan Industrial metal ban saw- 18-20 inch throat
15. Miller portable spot welding machine (NSD: 21-23)